Did you know there’s an easy way to make your basement floor waterproof, resistant to mold, and easy to clean – all while looking fantastic? A professionally installed epoxy surface protects your basement floor with a durable coating that can be customized to your home’s unique style. In this article, we’ll go into more depth about why investing in epoxy basement floors is more than worth it!
#5 reasons to epoxy your basement floor
- It protects your basement from moisture – Moisture is a huge problem for basements, causing cracks and damaging concrete, making them musty, encouraging mold growth, and even damaging the structure of your home. If you want your basement to be a warm, dry, and functional space, it needs the strongest and most durable waterproofing possible – and that’s exactly what an epoxy floor is. It won’t warp or buckle, is virtually waterproof, and can cope with any temperature or humidity level.
- It’s easy to clean – Having a floor that’s easy to clean is a relief to any homeowner, and all that your epoxy floor requires is vacuuming to remove dust and mopping with a damp cloth to clean up any spills. For bigger clean-ups, just use an all-surface floor cleaner and a mop, and your floor will look as good as new! There are no crevasses or uneven textures to trap dirt or spills, and epoxy is highly resistant to stains, so any messes can be cleaned up without damaging the floor. This makes it the best basement flooring whether you are expanding your living area, building a playroom for the kids, or even a workshop.
- It’s very strong – Functional basements are great all-purpose rooms, but you need a strong floor if you want to get the most out of this space. Epoxy flooring is used in commercial spaces, garages, workshops, and warehouses, so you know it’s exceptionally durable. This means that you can install an epoxy basement floor today and get decades of use from it – and it will still look great. It’s a rewarding way to improve the value of your home, as you can use it as a storage space, laundry room, workshop, or living area, and it will still be in perfect condition years later for whatever the next owners require.
- It looks great – Industrial flooring isn’t usually used in interior design, but epoxy flooring is the exception. Because it is water and mold proof, it’s perfect for basement living areas and apartments, but that doesn’t mean it’s purely functional. This type of flooring can have a beautiful and elegant finish if it’s installed professionally, making it a seamless part of your home’s style. The flooring can be dyed to any color you prefer for an industrial chic look or include flakes of other colors or quartz to give it a touch of sparkle or a colorful appeal.
- It’s quick and affordable to install – Tiling or installing flooring in your basement comes with a lot of labor and risk, which can make this project very expensive. However, when you get your epoxy basement floor professionally installed, it can take as little as a day or two and it’s ready to use! After your concrete basement floor has been prepared and cleaned, your crew can lay your epoxy smoothly, ensuring you have a level, seamless, and high-quality result – any time of year, in any temperature.
Your Basement Deserves the Best – Professional Epoxy Floor Installation in NJ
Your property is a space you use every day as well as one of your biggest investments. You deserve to make the most use of this space, and that means using a superior product that lasts a lifetime. Our epoxy floor solutions are of the highest quality on the market, using a mix of premium resin and hardener to achieve a flawless result. Not only will our team quickly and neatly install your basement epoxy floor in a style that suits your space, but we’ll also repair and level your subfloor for optimal structural safety and durability. Contact us today for more information or visit our website at https://diamondgaragesolutions.com/residential-epoxy-flooring-nj/