Warmer weather is slowly but surely making its way to us. Which means it’s time to start planning more outdoor barbecues and get-togethers. Who doesn’t like a good, old fashioned summer house party? Spring is the best time to prepare and get your home in tip top shape. An overlooked (yet underrated) home improvement project you could take advantage of this spring is a professional epoxy floor installation. In most cases, garages or basements are the areas people use the most when entertaining in warmer weather – so it only makes sense to choose flooring that looks great and is durable enough to withstand heavy foot traffic and normal wear and tear that comes with summer fun. In this article, we’ll discuss why spring is a great time to install an epoxy floor and what benefits it can bring to your home.
- Ideal Temperature for Installation. One of the most important benefits of installing an epoxy floor in the spring is that the temperature is ideal for the installation process. Epoxy flooring requires a certain temperature range to cure properly, and the spring months tend to provide the perfect environment for this. If the temperature is too hot or too cold, the epoxy may not cure correctly and can lead to issues with the floor in the future. In the spring, temperatures are typically warm enough to allow the epoxy to cure, but not so hot that the floor will be too hot to walk on.
- Increased Durability. Another benefit of installing an epoxy floor in the spring is that it can greatly increase the durability of the floor. Epoxy is a highly durable material that can resist damage from foot traffic, heavy equipment, spills and other wear and tear. Installing an epoxy floor in the spring can ensure that the floor is strong and ready to handle the challenges that come with summer home improvement projects.
- Ready on Time and Looks Great for Summer Get-Togethers. Installing an epoxy floor in the spring can improve the look of your space and make it feel more welcoming and inviting when company comes to visit. Epoxy flooring is not only durable, but it is also very aesthetically pleasing. There are many different colors and flakes available, so you can choose the look that best fits your style. Not to mention, the epoxy floor installation process takes 3 days at most to complete, so it will be ready well on time for your first summer BBQ.
- Easier Cleaning and Maintenance. Installing an epoxy floor in the spring can also make cleaning easier. Epoxy is a non-porous material, so dirt, grime, and other contaminants are not able to penetrate it. This means that cleaning the floor is much easier and more efficient after summer parties. All you need is a mop, warm water and a little soap!
- Cost Savings. Finally, installing an epoxy floor in the spring can also save you money in the long run. While the initial cost of installation may be more expensive than other flooring options, the durability and longevity of epoxy flooring can save you money by reducing the need for frequent repairs and replacements. Additionally, the improved appearance of the floor can also increase the value of your property.
Epoxy Floor Installation For Homes in NJ
As you can see, there are many advantages to installing an epoxy floor in the spring. The ideal temperature for installation, increased durability, cost savings, easier cleaning, and a new and improved look are just a few benefits to enjoy! If you are considering a new flooring solution for your home, call our team of epoxy flooring professionals today. We can walk you through your options and create a beautiful and unique epoxy flooring solution that will stand the test of time – and party guests!
To learn more about our residential epoxy floor installations across NJ, visit our website at: https://diamondgaragesolutions.com/