Epoxy flooring is a popular choice for educational facilities like schools and universities due to its durability, easy maintenance and versatility. With its non-slip and anti-microbial properties, it is an ideal flooring solution for areas that are prone to spills, stains, and other types of wear and tear that come from hundreds of people traveling in and out of the building! Not to mention, there are a variety of epoxy flooring ideas to choose from to create a safe, clean, and attractive environment for your school.
- Decorative Epoxy Flooring can add style and personality to any space, while being durable enough to withstand heavy foot traffic day in and day out. With a wide range of colors and patterns available, schools and universities can choose a design that matches their brand, or opt for a neutral color scheme that will complement any decor. This type of flooring can be used in a variety of areas, including halls, classrooms, and common areas.
- Antimicrobial Epoxy Flooring. In educational facilities, the health and safety of students, staff members and anyone else who visits are top priority. Antimicrobial epoxy flooring is a great option for schools and universities as it provides an additional layer of protection against harmful bacteria and viruses. This type of flooring contains silver ions that help to prevent the growth of microorganisms, keeping surfaces more sanitized.
- Slip-Resistant Epoxy Flooring is an ideal option for highly trafficked commercial spaces like schools, as it helps to prevent accidents and injuries onsite. This type of flooring is specially designed to provide additional grip and traction, making it a no-brainer for areas prone to water and other spills, such as cafeterias, locker rooms and restrooms.
- Sparkle Epoxy Flooring. With its shimmering finish, this type of flooring is perfect for use in common areas, lobbies, and auditoriums. The added shine reflects light that hits the floor, making the overall space appear brighter. However, it’s important to keep up with cleanings even if the flooring appears “sparkly” clean. Luckily, all it takes is warm water, soap and one mop through.
- Epoxy Flooring with Logos and Graphics is a great way for schools and universities to show off their brand and create a lasting impression for first-time visitors. Custom logos, graphics, and other designs can be added to the flooring to create a one-of-a-kind look that really showcases school spirit!
- Flaked Epoxy Flooring is designed to mimic the look of natural stone, granite or terrazzo. This type of flooring is perfect for use in schools for two major reasons: 1. It provides a classic look that never goes out of style. And 2. The surface is durable enough to last for years to come. With a wide range of flake colors available, schools and universities can choose a color scheme that matches their team colors and overall aesthetic.
Professional Epoxy Floors for Your Commercial Space
Diamond Garage Solutions install beautiful, anti-slip epoxy floors in commercial spaces and homes across New Jersey. Our professionally installed flooring solutions offer protection from stains, cracks, spills, foot traffic and more. Epoxy floor design has come a long way, and we are confident we can deliver a floor that is unique, stunning and long-lasting for your commercial space.
To learn more about our commercial epoxy floor installations in NJ, please visit our website at: https://diamondgaragesolutions.com/